Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Back In The Groove


My kids went back to school yesterday (finally!!) and I spent the day writing! It was fabulous.

Okay, I couldn’t spend the whole day writing; I had to get a few things done in the morning. But I was finally able to spend a good chunk of the day working on the manuscript I want to pitch to agents at the NJRW conference next month. I’m a bit stressed and not sure I’ll be finished in time, but at least I have a goal that I’m shooting for.

The end is in sight; I just have a few more loose ends to tie up and weave through and then hopefully, I’ll be done. I’m at the point that when I’m not writing, I want to be, which really excites me. There are so many times when I know I need to do something, but I’m not sure how to do it and it becomes a chore. I hate when my writing gets like that, so when I’m inspired and want to keep writing, it’s wonderful.

Off to write some more!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new ms. - hope the pitch goes well. It's great that you're feeling inspired and raring to go. At the moment, writing is a bit of a chore for me. I'm waiting for the inspiration to sort out my half-written novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for being so productive. And good luck getting ready for your pitch! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the pitch is terrifying me right now. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. But for the moment, I'm concentrating on getting the writing done--otherwise, there really isn't any point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full steam ahead, Jen! Good luck on your pitch.

    ReplyDelete