Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

It's America's birthday, so over here it's a day filled with red, white, and blue, picnics, barbecues, parades, and fireworks. We're on the hosting side of one of those barbecues. This is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I'm thinking at some point I need to use it as the background for one of my holiday stories. Maybe the day will provide some inspiration...

So on that note, I'm just going to leave it at that.

Happy Fourth of July!


And for those on the other side of the pond...happy Thursday! :)

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday--you crack me up! Enjoy the celebrations. I love the 4th of July too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to my American friends! And it has been a happy Thursday for me as I got my hearing back after my ear being blocked for nearly two weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad, Paula! That's wonderful. You must be so relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relieved is an understatement! I was doing the happy dance after an incredibly frustrating two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this time, you could hear the music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BBQ to you, Debra. Jen, too, if you are doing one. Paula can hear again. Yay!
    I'm taking a heat break from weeding. The basil bed aroma was heavenly. And it looks so fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana, I was weeding today and it was ridiculously hot and I thought of you. Don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi gals,

    We had a lovely day for a BBQ yesterday. The weather was perfect...usually it's a hundred and ten or raining...this year it was about 80 with a lovely breeze. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

    Ana...mmmmnnn, I love basil.

    Jen...yep, I'm a comedian!

    Paula...yay for hearing again. I can't even imagine. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete