Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Me and my Kindle

This is the most recent photo of me - taken last Christmas at Downtown Disney (in Florida) which is the shopping, eating and entertainment area. We went there one evening and I'd had enough of all the shops and was waiting for my daughter and her partner to finish all their shopping. So, of course, I spent the time reading my Kindle, which I took everywhere with me.


And, in case you want to know, I was reading Celia Yeary's 'A Christmas Wedding' which was quite appropriate for the season!

8 comments:

  1. Great picture, Paula. Were that to happen today, people would assume you were reading 50 Shades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, cool!!!!! I didn't know you'd read A Christmas Wedding--but thank you so much! And at Disneyland, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mickey!

    (And, wow, you are an avid reader...taking your Kindle even to Disney!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - people might assume but they'd be very wrong! I've heard enough about those books to know I would never read them!

    Celia - thought you'd appreciate knowing just what I was reading!

    Debra - the Kindle came in useful when I was waiting for Helen and Chris on all the scary rides that I didn't dare go on! Okay, so I'm a wimp LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are focusing so intently. Did you know the picture was being snapped?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, I was engrossed in Celia's novel!

    ReplyDelete