Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Favorite Romantic Movie

ONE FINE DAY...staring George Clooney and Michelle Pheiffer.

The entire story happens in one day. Women who have been hurt by men can relate to Michelle's character. She's a single mother trying to provide for her son. You feel bad for her when George's character steps in and messes up her day. He's such an irresponsible guy that makes you want to slap him upside the head and say "Grow up."

But as you will see, he learns what parenting is all about, love, and you can't help but fall in love with him.

What's your favorite movie?

(See link for more information: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117247/)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one...I'll have to put it on my 'movies to check out' list1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one I haven't seen! My list is getting longer (and I already have a pile of 'to be watched' DVDs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great film, especially if you like George Clooney. Michelle Pfeiffer is still so beautiful. The child actors are adorable.

    ReplyDelete